FAQ Setlist Helper for Android
Sync function saying it is unsuccessful
Open the main menu of the app and tap log out in the upper right. Try the Sync again and it will ask for your username and password. If your username and password are rejected go to this page and reset your password https://www.setlisthelper.com/Account/ResetPasswordStart
2. Clear the cache for the app: https://www.
How do you delete a song or setlist
Open the main menu of the app and tap Sync. Go to www.setlisthelper.com on your PC or Mac. Delete the songs there then open the app and Sync again.
Or in the app tap the circle next to the song or setlist. Choose “Remove”.
Data is not getting Sync’ed correctly to www.setlisthelper.com
Open the main menu of the app and tap log out in the upper right. Try the Sync again and it will ask for your username and password.
If the above doesn’t work:
- Backup your data https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ofwYGd8otPc&t=4s. Open the main menu of the app and Sync your account as a form of backup.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Sync your account
- Make a change to see if they appear at www.setlisthelper.com
How do you share PDF files with other devices
The best way to do it is put all your PDF files in a Dropbox folder.
- Open the app and tap Songs in the navigation menu.
- At the upper right of the Songs list tap the menu button and choose “Import”.
- Tap the dropbox button in the upper right.
- Choose a dropbox directory that contains any of these PDF files.
- Tap the save button at the bottom of the file browser.
- Open the navigation menu of the app and tap songs.
- At the upper right of the Songs list tap the menu button and choose “Update dropbox files”.
This feature will look at all the dropbox files that are attached to Songs. It will download the files if they are not there or update file that needs to be updated.