Making lyrics easy to navigate.
In Version 3.07 navigation of your lyrics is easier.
There are 2 ways to navigate in your lyrics. Both are done by tapping the bottom or top of the lyrics screen.
- Move you to a section such as Chorus, Verse, etc… by tapping the top or bottom of the lyric screen.
- Page each section such as Chorus, Verse, etc… by tapping the top or bottom of the lyric screen.
Option #1 is the default. You can page sections by following these steps:
- Go to “Songs” and tap one of your songs.
- Tap the menu button in the upper right of the lyrics screen.
- Choose the “Page Sections” menu option
After you choose this option each section will appear in a page when you tap the top or bottom of the screen.
In order to create sections in your lyrics you need to insert one of the tags below surrounded by square brackets. For example, [Chorus]
The following section names are supported:
As long as your first word is one of the above you can add any other words to the end. For example:
[Chorus 2 times]
Check out this video for more information: